@BeEtLjOoZ tweets related to: House, Damage, Grease, Ossun

Ajax-loader
A grease fire is to blame for a fire in the Ossun area. Around 12:30 Sunday morning, the Scott Fire Department, with help from Carencro and Duson, responded to a house fire at 200 French Court in the Ossun area.
#SeriousPickle Twitter

House Fire Leaves One Injured; Minimal Damage to Home: A grease fire is to blame for a fire in the Ossun area.... http://t.co/nHkhRoCJvt

#SeriousPickle Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @BeEtLjOoZ

See All Trending »
x
#SeriousPickle

Follow @BeEtLjOoZ on Twitter