@BeEtLjOoZ tweets related to: Grease, Damage, Apartment, Firefighters

Ajax-loader
No one was injured in an apartment grease fire. Firefighters responded around 11:00 Tuesday night to a complex in the 600 block of Colorado Road in the Judice area. Officials say the resident left the fire started after the resident left a stove unattended. No one was injured, but the loft sustained moderate damage.
#SeriousPickle Twitter

Grease Fire Damages Apartment: No one was injured in an apartment grease fire. Firefighters responded around ... http://t.co/Qdizs6d3Pv

#SeriousPickle Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @BeEtLjOoZ

See All Trending »
x
#SeriousPickle

Follow @BeEtLjOoZ on Twitter