@BeEtLjOoZ tweets related to: Brfd, Electric, Malfunction, House, Staff

Ajax-loader
An electrical malfunction in a storage room was the cause of a Monday morning house fire at 10746 Red Oak Drive, according to a Baton Rouge Fire Department news release. Firefighters arrived on scene at 8:45 a.m. to find the storage room engulfed in flames.
#SeriousPickle Twitter

BRFD: Electric malfunction causes house fire: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 17:28:33ADVOCATE STAFF REPORTAn electrical malf... http://t.co/pMHX01y3xK

#SeriousPickle Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @BeEtLjOoZ

See All Trending »
x
#SeriousPickle

Follow @BeEtLjOoZ on Twitter