@BeEtLjOoZ tweets related to: Dogs, Owners, Lafayette, Couple

Ajax-loader
A Lafayette couple is safe after their dogs woke them up after their home caught on fire. Firefighters responded around 3:00 this morning to the 600 block of Evangeline Drive. Investigators say an extension cord in an upstairs bedroom shorted out, causing the blaze. Firefighters say there were no smoke detectors in the home.
#SeriousPickle Twitter

Home Destroyed by Fire; Dogs Wake up Owners: A Lafayette couple is safe after their dogs woke them up after th... http://t.co/BMLJA8lrEi

#SeriousPickle Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @BeEtLjOoZ

See All Trending »
x
#SeriousPickle

Follow @BeEtLjOoZ on Twitter