@BeEtLjOoZ tweets related to: Electric, Shock, School, Hospital

Ajax-loader
An electric shock sent a Webster parish kindergartner to the hospital on Tuesday. The family of an Ark-La-Tex boy, Zander Thompson, says their six year old was burned by an electrical outlet while washing his hands at school. Now they are trying to find out how this could have happened.
#SeriousPickle Twitter

RT @KSLA: Electric shock at school sends six year old to hospital: http://t.co/WMkyeritmv http://t.co/nM1xIdRHKe

#SeriousPickle Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @BeEtLjOoZ

See All Trending »
x
#SeriousPickle

Follow @BeEtLjOoZ on Twitter