@CNN tweets related to: Carbon Monoxide, Buckwild, Star, Poisoning, Autopsy

Ajax-loader
Shain Gandee of MTV's "Buckwild" was found dead in Kanawha County, West Virginia, authorities said Monday. The body of Gandee, 21, was discovered in a vehicle along with the bodies of his uncle, David Dwight Gandee, 48, and Donald Robert Myers, 27.
CNN Twitter

"Buckwild" star and two others died of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to preliminary autopsy findings: http://t.co/Qksqv2n3K1

CNN Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @CNN

See All Trending »
Cnn_moneybox_bg

SHARE THIS PAGE

x
Cnn_moneybox_bg