Emails Tweets by @HubSpot

“3 Reasons People Ignore Your Emails

3 Reasons People Ignore Your Emails

3 Reasons People Ignore Your Emails

3 Reasons People Ignore Your Emails

Free Trial - Get a 30-Day Trial of HubSpot to Create Personalized Emails

Free Trial - Get a 30-Day Trial of HubSpot to Create Personalized Emails

Start creating beautiful emails using responsive templates -- try our tool for free here:

“Want to increase email engagement rates? Then stop sending people emails they don't want: ”

“Step 1: Ask for emails (nicely) with a clear CTA above the fold on your popular webpages that explains why people should sign up. #Email50k”

“Some of @noahkagan's benchmarks on email marketing: a 20% open rate on personal emails and 10% on transactional business emails. #Email50k”

“When writing pitch emails, a little empathy goes a long way. #InboundSales ”

“Chat with us on @Inboundorg: If only 20% are opening emails, what happens to the other 80%? ”

“This data-rich report from HubSpot and @litmusapp is based on over 800 million sent emails! ”

HubSpot Review by Logan F. - July 08, 2013

HubSpot Review by Logan F. - July 08, 2013

"Creating emails, blogposts, landing pages in Hubspot has helped my team cut their work in half."

How to Optimize Your Emails [Checklist]

How to Optimize Your Emails [Checklist]

Optimize your HubSpot emails with this checklist!

HubSpot Twitter

See what's Trending Now for @HubSpot

See All Trending »
x
HubSpot

Follow @HubSpot on Twitter