Next, you'll be asked to connect with Twitter. Rest assured, we will never send a tweet from your account without your permission.
RT @EricRDeschamps: It's not what you do once in a while: it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference. #discipline #success #coaching
RT @DanVForbes: Vision is 10 percent of success; the other 90 percent is execution. #LeadWithGiants #leadership
RT @SteveGutzler: Each time you cast a vision for others and paint a picture of their future success, you give them a reason to keep going! #leadership
See what's Trending Now for @LaRaeQuy