Next, you'll be asked to connect with Twitter. Rest assured, we will never send a tweet from your account without your permission.
How many lawsuits involving @MyriadGenetics? Wonder how much money for legal fees, money that could be used for research. #BRCA #bcsm
THIS! RT @GrahamCorridor: 10% of this frozen burrito purchase supports breast cancer research. The other 90% supports some guy's yacht.
RT @rburdine1: Trying not to break down listening to Meryl Comer @ her story and campaign to cure Alzheimer's. AS research can help! I am sure. #P4C2013
RT @rburdine1: Kafui Dzirasa - personal family experience drives his work in research and patient care in mental health research. #P4C2013 inspiring!!
Looking at those with biomarkers and who do not develop disease, flip the research upside down. Panel answering Q. #P4C2013
If we want to be taken seriously and be on equal footing, we need to be on common ground with research/clinicians. #bcsm
What data sharing will assist? Faster more efficient research, reduce duplication. #P4C2013 How do we get this done?
One thing is obvious-Answers to disease questions not only lie in our bodies, there must be multi-disciplinary approach to research #P4C2013
CEO Roundtable on Cancer set up over ten years ago to expedite cancer research-To do as a team what one company could not do alone #P4C2013
Negative studies information can be repurposed and drive future research, stop duplication #P4C2013
Via remote hookup: National Cancer Institute. 2012 5 Billion budget for research. #P4C2013
Patients want to be more directly involved in research. They do not want to be on the sidelines anymore. @lindaavey #P4C2013 WORD.
Data sharing is a two way street. Patients can deposit and access, researches can id problems #P4C2013
Comparative clinical effective research that matters to patients. Mission of @PCORI. #P4C2013
Looking at the slide on screen, I did this training for @PCORI review. There wil be 18 patient powered research networks. #P4C2013
See what's Trending Now for @chemobrainfog